Heiton Steel Head Office,
Ashfield, Naas Road, Clondalkin,
00 353 (01) 4592111
00 353 (01) 4591446
00 353 (01) 4591452
Fax: 00 353 (1) 4591406
Important Coronavirus Customer Update
Our branches are now open nationwide, however it is important to know that at Chadwicks, the health and safety of our colleagues and customers continues to be our number one priority.
We encourage all customers where possible to pre-order with their local branch via phone or email and orders will be available for collection or delivery. To find your nearest branch, visit this page.
We had closed all branches nationwide in late March as part of the national effort to safeguard public health and help prevent the spread of Covid-19. An emergency delivery service was made available for HSE projects and essential business maintenance during the closure to ensure essential services could keep functioning during the closure.
While branches have been closed, our team have adapted operational procedures and we have implemented rigorous new health and safety protocols. These have been designed to protect customers and colleagues, while also making the experience as easy as possible for customers.
All our team members have undergone training on the new protocols which include hygiene, delivery procedures, social distancing and footfall management. To ensure consistent high levels of compliance with these new procedures, all colleagues have completed an online certification course before returning to their local branch.
Customers arriving to their local branch can expect the following changes:
- Hand sanitising units at the main entrance of each branch which will offer gloves and hand sanitising gel. All customers will be required to sanitise their hands on-arrival
- Perspex screens have been erected at all counters to protect customers and colleagues
- Where possible customers will be asked to pay by account, and they will be invoiced accordingly
- Updated signage reminding customers and colleagues of the new safety protocols have been implemented in each branch. This includes clear two metre markings outside each branch to allow for social distance queuing
- Capacity in branch will be restricted to allow for social distancing and customers will be asked to limit their time in branch where possible
- Daily cleaning schedules have been increased to ensure rigorous cleaning in key touchpoints throughout the branches
- Designated collection points have been created outside the branch for orders which have been placed online or over the phone
- Pre-booked time slots for deliveries into branches to manage capacity
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of change, and a ‘new normal’. We sincerely hope that you, your families and friends stay safe and well over the coming weeks.
a Chadwicks Group company